Rich carved these plates in EZboard and look at the results he’s getting!
He was in the Eau Claire, WI, class and is making great progress. Keep it up, Rich!
I fairly certain Rich painted these first, applied the pattern and then did the chip carving.
Here’s another way I’m finding gives great results…
1. Paint first (spray with Rustoleum 2X Ultra as there are lots of colors to choose from)
2. Use spray adhesive to attach your pattern to a piece of vinyl mask
3. Attach the vinyl mask to the pre-painted item
5. Paint carved recesses with color(s) of your choice
6. Remove vinyl mask after paint has dried.
by the way…All styles of plates are available in EZboard! Simply order the plate(s) at MyChipCarving.com/store and in the Comment: section mention you’d like your plates in EZboard. Simple